Before Your Appointment
Gather any information and documentation that we may need to help formulate your financial strategy, such as statements of assets and investments, liabilities and income.
Please review our list of resources that we would need to complete our process and design a financial plan that’s right for you.
DISCOVERY MEETING CHECKLIST
- Personal Tax Returns for last 2 years
- Notice of Assessments for last 2 years
- Employee Benefit Statements (booklets)
- Personal Insurance Policies
- Mortgage and Loan Statements
- Non-Registered Investment Statements
- Registered Investment Statements (RRSP, TFSA, RESP etc…)
- Power of Attorney(s)
- Organizational Chart
- Financial Statements for Operating Company
- Financial Statements for Holding Company
- Company Owned Insurance Policies
- Shareholder (buy-sell) Agreement(s)
- Company Investment Statements
Click here to download the PDF version of our Checklist.